“Very valuable for solving, correcting, and avoiding critical material failure problems … well organized and presented.” Charles A. Harper, president of Technology Seminars, Inc., and author and editor of numerous technical books, including the Electronic Packaging and Interconnection Handbook
EXPERTLY ANALYZE FAILURES IN COMMON MATERIALS
Perfect for engineers, Failure Analysis of Engineering Materials is the best tool for expert investigation and analysis of component failures.
* The premier one-stop reference for material failure information
* Designed-to-be-used introduction to principals and practices
* Ideal for failure inquiries involving metals, ceramics, plastics, composites, and electronic materials
* Practical, hands-on help with selecting and justifying analytic methods
* Pinpoint fracture type with comparative fractographs
* Use as expert examples in reports
CHARLES R. BROOKS is Professor of Metallurgical Engineering and Alumni Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus at the University of Tennessee. He has received several teaching awards, including the M.E. Brooks Distinguished Faculty Award of the College of Engineering and the Albert Easton White Teaching Award from ASM International. He is also a Fellow of ASM International.
ASHOK CHOUDHURY is Commercialization Manager for the Office of Technology Transfer at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee. He is the recipient of several teaching awards and technology transfer awards, and a co-recipient of an R&D 100 Award.