New coverage of electronic components and equipment!
PLUG INTO A WEALTH OF ELECTRONIC TROUBLESHOOTING POWER!
If you work with electronics either through your profession or your pastime here’s one resource you need handy at all times: the updated, Third Edition of McGraw-Hill’s Electronic Troubleshooting.
Revamped to include the latest electrical and electronic devices and problem-solving methods, this info-packed volume provides a fundamental understanding of electronic troubleshooting theory. And thanks to the long-standing electronics experience of the authors, you get a wealth of insight, including:
* Explanations of all testing equipment
* Valuable "rules of thumb" and "tricks of the trade"
* Quick problem-solving graphs and flowcharts
* Techniques for troubleshooting common consumer electronics
* New coverage of surface-mounted components and equipment
* And much, much more!
So the next time you hit a snag while working with electronics, reach for Electronic Troubleshooting and get things up and running in a snap!
Learn troubleshooting for:
* Electric motors and generators
* Industrial controls
* Residential and industrial wiring
* Radio and television
* Digital circuits
* Sequential digital circuits
* Microprocessor-based systems
* Biomedical equipment
* And more!
Daniel R. Tomal teaches electronics in the Manufacturing Technology and Management program at the Illinois Institute of Technology. He lives in Wheaton, Illinois.
Neal S. Widmer teaches electrical and computer engineering technology at Purdue University. He lives near West Lafayette, Indiana.