This book is a comprehensive guide to new DFT methods that will show the readers how to design a testable and quality product, drive down test cost, improve product quality and yield, and speed up time-to-market and time-to-volume.
· Most up-to-date coverage of design for testability.
· Coverage of industry practices commonly found in commercial DFT tools but not discussed in other books.
· Numerous, practical examples in each chapter illustrating basic VLSI test principles and DFT architectures.
· Lecture slides and exercise solutions for all chapters are now available.
· Instructors are also eligible for downloading PPT slide files and MSWORD solutions files from the manual website.