Now available with the most current and relevant research from Cell Press, Clark's Molecular Biology, Academic Cell Update Edition, gives readers both the concepts and the applications students need to know to fully grasp Molecular Biology. Clark introduces basic concepts and then follows with specific applications in research today. This book is further enhanced by its inclusion in the Academic Cell collaboration, providing it with links to current and recently published research. Molecular Biology draws in the applications from a number of fields including human cellular research, human medicine, agriculture research and veterinary medicine.
• Now with an online study guide with the most current, relevant research from Cell Press
• Full supplements including test bank, powerpoint and online self quizzing
• Up to date description of genetic engineering, genomics, and related areas
• Basic concepts followed by more detailed, specific applications
• Hundreds of color illustrations enhance key topics and concepts
• Covers medical, agricultural, and social aspects of molecular biology
• Organized pedagogy includes running glossaries and keynotes (mini-summaries) to hasten comprehension