Professors have told us that this book is the textbook they wanted to write, to teach their students what they need to know about apparel production and quality. People in the apparel industry have told us that this is a textbook that truly has practical applications for their work.
So what's in this textbook that you might want to know more about?
- Making product decisions in the context of the fast-paced, global nature of today's apparel industry.
- Developing, producing, and evaluating apparel products for quality.
- Improving communication using apparel industry vocabulary.
- Balancing cost and quality for long-term profitability.
And what's new in the third edition of this market-leading textbook?
- NEW! Case studies that let you "try a Real-life Scenario."
- NEW! Coverage of other soft goods through the addition of a useful new chapter on fashions (bed, bath, tabletop, etc.).
- NEW! Many updated photos and illustrations to complement the visual learning and understanding of important concepts.
- NEW! One of the most complete lists of textile and apparel-related web sites you will find anywhere, for finding up-to-the-minute information on the Internet.