Business Correspondence, Second Edition introduces adult ESL students to the proper formats and approaches to use in basic office communication. It offers students extensive contextualized practice, while extra grammar and punctuation exercises boost students' basic English skills. Because each chapter centers around an office situation, students are exposed to real language in real situations.
- Extensive guided practice in understanding and preparing business correspondence.
- Numerous models of appropriate business correspondence, all based on authentic documents.
- That's Good Business! boxes provide practical tips about business practice and etiquette.
- Provides practice with correspondence in employee relations, customer relations, and personal business letters.
- Activities on business style, grammar and usage, and mechanics.
- Enhanced reference section, with practical tips about business practices, can be removed and carried as a minibook.
- A complete answer key for self-study.