Speech Communication Made Simple, 3rd Edition, by Paulette Dale and James C. Wolfe, is a practical course that motivates advanced students to speak confidently and effectively. With its lighthearted and engaging self-help book approach, the text helps students acquire speech communication and listening skills that they can apply immediately and throughout their lives.
- comprehensive coverage of the speech-writing process
- expanded section on effective use of eye contact, posture, gestures, and voice
- various types of presentation — from impromptu to persuasive
- pronunciation and listening tips
New to this edition:
- new chapters on how to access and use different media, including the Internet for research and PowerPoint for visual aids
- new interactive, communicative activities and exercises