NEWprovides the insights of a new co-author who is internationally recognized for his expertise in personal and organizational development.
Contains more than 40 exercises centered around twelve key interpersonal skills and discussion of the concepts underlying each skill.
- NEWcontains skills modules on coaching, team building, negotiation, interviewing, and empowering people
Organizes chapters around the ten-step TIPS learning model based on social- learning theory. For each particular skill, students are asked to:
- assess their basic skill level.
- review key concepts.
- test their conceptual knowledge.
- identify the specific behavioral dimensions that make up the skill.
- observe others exhibiting the skill in a modeling exercise.
- practice the skill in small groups.
- use a summary checklist to identify their deficiencies.
- answer application questions
- complete reinforcement exercises outside the classroom.
- develop an action plan
Offers an abundance of feedback throughout:
- self-assessment exercises at the beginning of each chapter.
- concept quizzes throughout.
- modeling and game exercises that require feedback from observers.
- NEWdiscussion questions that test application.