Or picking up a newspaper and seeing a photograph if twins who look exactly like you!
These stories and more humorous, poignant, astounding and all true!
True Stories in the News, Third Edition, by Sandra Heyer, consists of 22 reading based on human-interest stories adapted from newspapers and magazines including new, updated, and improved materials. The universal appeal of these stories ensures a pleasurable reading experience and motivates beginning-level students toward reading fluency.
Features of the Third Edition
- Revised and improved exercises for vocabulary development, reading comprehension, pronunciation, discussion, and writing to help students develop language proficiency.
- An expanded To the Teacher section with background information and teaching tips to help make the reading class more interactive
- Audio CD with recordings of all stories for further instruction and practice
The True Stories series also includes:
- Very Easy True Stories
- All New Very Easy True Stories
- Easy True Stories
- All New Easy True Stories
- More True Stories, Second Edition
- Even More True Stories
- Beyond True Stories