Mastery of Your Fears and Phobias, Second Edition, Workbook outlines a cognitive-behavioral treatment program for individuals who suffer from specific fears and phobias, including fear of blood, heights, driving, flying, water, and others. The program described in this workbook has proved to be the most effective treatment available for fears and phobias to date. It has a success rate of up to 90% with as little as one treatment session. Based on the principles of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), this workbook teaches clients about the nature of their fear and how to overcome it through exposures and changing their negative thoughts.
TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the gold standard of behavioral healthcare interventions!
· All programs have been rigorously tested in clinical trials and are backed by years of research
· A prestigious scientific advisory board, led by series Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, reviews and evaluates each intervention to ensure that it meets the highest standard of evidence so you can be confident that you are using the most effective treatment available to date
· Our books are reliable and effective and make it easy for you to provide your clients with the best care available
· Our corresponding workbooks contain psychoeducational information, forms and worksheets, and homework assignments to keep clients engaged and motivated
· A companion website (www.oup.com/us/ttw) offers downloadable clinical tools and helpful resources
· Continuing Education (CE) Credits are now available on select titles in collaboration with PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER)