The Power Filmmaking Kit is a comprehensive, multimedia book and DVD package that empowers you to produce your own Hollywood-quality movie. Emmy-award winning director Jason J. Tomaric produced an independent film using only local resources for under $2,000 that not only got picked up for distribution, but is also used as a case study in top film schools. This book reveals the secrets to Jason’s system, regardless of your budget or location. You'll learn how to achieve professional results on a microbudget, using the resources you have at hand.
The book includes:
* Complete coverage of the entire filmmaking process. It's all here, from writing, directing, and cinematography, to acting, editing, and distribution.
* Step-by-step instructions, tips, diagrams, charts, and illustrations for how you can make a Hollywood-caliber movie on a next-to-nothing budget with little upfront money and access only to local resources.
The DVD includes:
* Time and Again, the profitable, award-winning, internationally distributed independent film made for under $2,000
* One hour of video tutorials unveiling how the movie was made...interviews and behind-the-scenes case studies on directing, producing, and editing
* Complete rough footage from a scene from "Time and Again" for editing practice
* Production Forms and legal contracts that you can print out to use on your own film
* Also includes, direct-from-the-set: scripts, storyboards, schedules, call sheets, contracts, letters from the producer, camera logs and press kits from "Time and Again." See how the production was scheduled and organized, read the script, follow the storyboards and watch the production unfold from beginning to end.
Jason J. Tomaric is an Emmy-award winning director with two feature films, dozens of television commercials and several educational DVD series to his credit. He has taught in film schools across the country. Tomaric's directorial work has been honored over 14 times with Emmy, Telly, and the prestigious Golden CINE awards.