In the only Apple-certified guide to iLife ’09, the authors have you working miracles with iLife within the first few pages. Featuring footage and images from around the world, this book/DVD combo uses real-life material and practical lessons that you can apply immediately to your own projects. Focused lessons take you step by step through all aspects of iLife ’09—everything from organizing and sharing your photo library to creating polished video and soundtracks. Along the way, you’ll produce movies, photobooks, podcasts, websites, blogs, and custom DVDs.
• Master the iLife suite of tools quickly through fun, real-world projects
• Turn your photos into cards, picture books, calendars, or a web gallery
• Add motion and music to a slideshow, then publish it online
• Create a video with polished transitions, music, effects, and even greenscreen
• Learn “Hollywood-style” techniques for making better videos
• Build a soundtrack in GarageBand, and learn to score a simple movie
• Create websites, blogs, podcasts, and DVD menus in a snap.
The Apple Training Series is both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum of the Apple Training and Certification Program. To find out more about Apple Training, or to find an Authorized Training Center near you, go to www.apple.com/training.