Mosby's Pediatric Drug Consult is a portable drug handbook that includes all essential data pediatric nurses need for administering the most commonly-used generic and trade name drugs. Extensive pediatric considerations are presented for each drug in a concise, practice-oriented framework. The information for this comprehensive pediatric drug source is derived from the extensive database maintained for Mosby's Drug Consult, containing the most current drug information. Quarterly online drug updates are available on a companion website.
- Full monographs on the most commonly used drugs in pediatric practice
- Functional order of headings that follow a logical clinical progression
- Outstanding consultant team of pediatric and pharmaceutical experts
- Extensive pediatric considerations in a concise, practice-oriented framework
- Detailed IV drug information for pediatric patients
- A quick reference with a listing and page references to commonly administered drugs
- Critical nursing considerations to identify situations that require special attention
- Functional two-color design that highlights key information for quick, easy reference
- Flexible, water-resistant cover that provides durability in the clinical setting
- Twenty full-color photographs of commonly prescribed medications to help in identifying drugs by their appearance
- Appendices include comparative drug charts, conversion tables, and other reference information.
- Free updates are available on a companion website.