This volume in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains the fundamentals of respiratory physiology in a clear and concise manner. It provides you with a basic understanding of how the respiratory system functions in health and disease. Attractively illustrated with clear 2-color diagrams, this volume also facilitates study with learning objectives, overview boxes, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers. Plus, online access via STUDENT CONSULT makes this an even more powerful learning resource.
- Stay current with clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the respiratory system focusing on the needs of the student.
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Master the material more easily with learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers.
- Understand complex concepts by examining nearly 150 clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations using featured clinical commentaries.
- Includes STUDENT CONSULT access at no additional charge, enabling you to consult the book online, anywhere you go • perform quick searches • add your own notes and bookmarks • follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles-to help you see the connections between diverse disciplines • and more!