Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 7th Edition goes beyond the simple waveform analysis to present ECGs as they are used in hospital wards, outpatient clinics, emergency departments, and intensive care units—where the recognition of normal and abnormal patterns is only the starting point in patient care. With Dr. Goldberger's renowned ability to make complex material easy to understand, you'll quickly grasp the fundamentals of ECG interpretation and analysis.
• Features indispensable self-tests on interpreting and using ECGs to formulate diagnoses.
• Presents complex information in a manner that is easy to understand.
• Represents practical, comprehensive coverage ideal for the beginning student as much as for the practicing clinician.
• Employs a unique approach that centers on the critical thinking skills required in clinical practice.
• Provides new chapters on "problem" rhythms—those that are commonly seen in practice and difficult to recognize.
• Mirrors the true-to-life clinical appearance of ECGs with new and updated images incorporated throughout.
• Reflects the latest knowledge in the field through clinical pearls and review points at the end of each chapter.
• Reviews the diagnostic tips on key rhythm disorders that are relevant to today's clinical practice.
• Includes new ECG differential diagnoses on laminated cards for easy reference.