Your best source for guidance on the visual diagnosis of pediatric disorders now comes to you in print and online! More than 3,400 hundred illustrations—3,000 in full color—capture the full range of gross anatomic signs as well as laboratory and radiologic findings for hundreds of pediatric disorders.
• Addresses the entire spectrum of pediatric conditions—from pertinent historical factors and examination techniques to visual and diagnostic methods—providing you with comprehensive coverage for your toughest diagnostic challenges.
• Features more than 3,400 practical, clinical photographs to help you identify and diagnose hundreds of pediatric disorders.
• Features new, comprehensive coverage of malnutrition, obesity, and trauma to help you identify a wide range of conditions.
• Includes expanded information on child abuse and neglect so you can better recognize and manage the signs and symptoms of this sensitive condition.
• Presents new coverage in the Genetic Disorders and Dysmorphic Conditions chapter to assist you in diagnosing metabolic diseases more accurately.
• Offers online access to the entire searchable contents of the book for quick answers to clinical questions.
• Provides online downloadable images from the book that allow you to create your own electronic presentations.
This text is essential for the pediatric practitioner, whether novice or experienced, generalist or subspecialist. Since it is impossible in a lifetime to have seen every condition or disease, the atlas is the next best thing and allows the reader to feel as though he or she has actually participated in the examination of the child under discussion....It is an extraordinary resource.