The updated third edition of this best-selling Radiology Requisites™ volume concisely synthesizes all of today’s core knowledge about cardiac imaging. Clinically oriented coverage encompasses everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, equipment, and technology. This edition features new editors and new chapters on Cardiac CT, Coronary CTA, and more. Practice-proven tips and excellent problem-solving discussions are accompanied by nearly 718 figures (over 1000 pieces) of the highest quality, many of which have been updated and redrawn. The result is an outstanding review source for certification or recertification, as well as a highly user-friendly resource for everyday clinical practice.
- Covers valvular, ischemic, pericardial, myocardial, congenital, and thoracic/aortic heart disease.
- Describes all of the imaging modalities currently being used (plain film, ultrasound, CT, and MR), and discusses potential future developments.
- Delivers outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of cardiac imaging approaches and findings.
- Features the expert contribution of two new co-editors, Drs. Suhny Abbara and Larence Boxt, to provide you with fresh perspective on the latest technologies.
- Covers the various modalities of MR, CT, PET, and SPECT perfusion in more depth.
- Includes new chapters on Cardiac CT and Coronary CTA for current information on all imaging modalities.
- Presents updated and redrawn illustrations and color images interspersed throughout the text for easier and more intuitive access.