This popular resource uses a unique, oversized format to clearly and thoroughly demonstrate the anatomy of the head and neck. Outstanding dissections and illustrations, osteology, radiography, and surface anatomy photographs capture the full range of anatomical structures. Brief textual explanations accompany every figure, facilitating understanding and study. This 3rd Edition features many new and improved images as well as updates to reflect the latest terminology.
• Delivers over twenty new dissections, including improved dissections of the parotid gland and oral musculature.
• Features twenty new illustrations that clarify the position, structure, and pathways of cranial nerves.
• Contains new photographs of painted skulls depicting skull segmentation.
• Presents most dissections and osteology at life size, to better mirror what users see in the dissection lab.
• Incorporates radiography and surface anatomy pictures for enhanced clinical relevance.
• Offers an expanded appendix on dental anesthesia that reflects the latest anatomic terminology.
• Provides opportunities for self-testing with numbered pictures and anatomic terminology.