USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. Adam Brochert, MD-who scored in the 99th percentile on the Step 2 USMLE-and Theodore X. O’Connell, MD-author of several review and clinical reference books-present essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
• Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series.
• Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered on Step 2.
• Identify key facts and secrets using the Top 100 Secrets chapter.
• Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations.
• Apply the pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from well-known and highly popular authors, Adam Brochert, MD and Theodore X. O’Connell, MD.
• Find information quickly with a second color highlighting chapter and section titles, legends, bullets and icons, and key terms.
• Consult the book wherever you go thanks to the portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.