This pocket-sized reference is a colorful and illustrated collection of spiral-bound cards covering important fluids and electrolytes concepts using humor, cartoons, and mnemonics. Designed to aid in reviewing and studying throughout nursing school and for the NCLEX® examination, this book uses a variety of learning techniques to encourage retention and understanding of fluids and electrolytes. It's easy and fun to use, either as a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flash cards.
• 64 full-color illustrated mnemonics cover key fluid and electrolyte and acid-base concepts.
• Plastic and spiral-bound pages use thick, substantial card stock for durability as well as portability.
• Perforated pages allow the reader to change the format to flashcards, so the order may be rearranged for studying purposes.
• Tabs, color strips, and cover guides to topics include a different color for each section for easy referral.
• Concise What You Need to Know information on the back of each image highlights key information to remember about the topic.
• Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections outline important information in different colors. Serious Life Threatening Implications are pink, Common Clinical Findings are blue, Important Nursing Implications are yellow, and Patient Teaching information is green.