Illustrated and in full color, this collection of spiral-bound cards covers important pathophysiology concepts using humor, cartoons, and mnemonics. These cards use a variety of learning techniques to encourage retention and understanding of pathophysiology, and are a useful aid for reviewing and studying throughout nursing school and for the NCLEX examination. This study tool is convenient and easy to use, whether the reader wants to use it as a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards.
- Full-color illustrated mnemonics cover 96 key pathophysiology concepts.
- Topics are listed alphabetically for quick reference.
- Cards are spiral-bound at top with bulky, substantial paper for durability as well as portability.
- Perforated pages allows for changing the format to flashcards for studying purposes.
- Tabs include a different color for each topic for easy referral.
- Concise What You Need to Know information highlights key information.
- Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections outline important information: Serious/Life Threatening Implications are pink; Common Clinical Findings are blue; Important Nursing Implications are yellow; Patient Teaching information is green.