Do you know Russian already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to Russia, need to brush up on your Russian for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Russian 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial Russian 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study. Structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Russian, it has also been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and strengthening your grasp of Russian grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Russian 2 include:
· revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
· a wide range of authentic contemporary documents, both written and audio
· lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
· highlighted key structures and phrases, a grammar reference and detailed answer keys
· a broad range of everyday situations
· supplementary exercises and Russian language web links
Two sixty-minute cassettes/CDs are available to accompany Colloquial Russian 2. Recorded by native speakers, this material will help you perfect your pronunciation and listening skills.