Basic Dutch: A Grammar and Workbook comprises an accessible reference grammar and related exercises in a single volume.
This Workbook presents twenty-five individual grammar points in realistic contexts, providing a grammatical approach which will allow students not already familiar with these structures to become accustomed to their use. Grammar points are followed by examples and exercises allowing students to reinforce and consolidate their learning.
Suitable for class use or self-study, Basic Dutch introduces Dutch culture and people through the medium of the language used today, providing students with the basic tools to express themselves in a wide variety of situations.
• useful exercises and a full answer key
• grammar tables for easy reference
• frequent comparative references to English grammar
• an appendix of irregular verbs
• an index of grammatical terms.