The Book That Sparked A Selling Revolution In 1985 one book changed sales and marketing forever. Rejecting manipulative tactics and emphasizing "process," Strategic Selling presented the idea of selling as a joint venture and introduced the decade's most influential concept, Win-Win. The response to Win-Win was immediate and helped turn the small company that created Strategic Selling, Miller Heiman, into a global leader in sales development with the most prestigious client list in the industry. The New Strategic Selling This modern edition of the business classic confronts the rapidly evolving world of business-to-business sales with new real-world examples, new strategies for confronting competition, and a special section featuring the most commonly asked questions from the Miller Heiman workshops. Learn:
• How to identify the four real decision makers in every corporate labyrinth
• How to prevent sabotage by an internal deal-killer
• How to make a senior executive eager to see you
• How to avoid closing business that you'll later regret
• How to manage a territory to provide steady, not "boom and bust," revenue
• How to avoid the single most common error when dealing with the competition.