Now, with The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing, you'll discover what it really means to be a Boglehead and learn how this approach can enable you to become a better investor and manager of your own financial resources. Assuming no extensive knowledge of finance on your part, Boglehead forum leaders Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer, and Michael LeBoeuf show you how to invest with simplicity and minimize the costs and taxes that quietly eat away at returns. Along the way, they'll also show you how to join the legions of Boglehead investors currently onlineso you can post your own questions or help others solve their particular investment problems.
Other important topics covered throughout this book include:
- What types of investments you should use to get on solid financial ground
- How you can protect your investments against the ravages of inflation
- Steps to building a simple but effective investment portfolio and how to determine when to rebalance your portfolio
- How to live a comfortable retirement without running out of money
- How to efficiently pass on assets to your heirs
- How to keep your investing style simple, giving you more time to live life to the fullest
- And much more
With over a century of combined investment experience among them, authors Larimore, Lindauer, and LeBoeuf have seen a variety of different approaches to the market, but none more effective than the low-cost, tax-efficient philosophy of Jack Bogle. If you're looking for better long-term returns for your investment dollars, The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing can showyou the way.