Practice Planners: The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
Help clients suffering from chemical and nonchemical addictions develop the skills they need to work through problems.
The Addiction Treatment Homework Planner, Fourth Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- Revised homework assignments reflecting clients' stages of readiness and change
- New appendices to help you select exercises based on American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria
- 88 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by clients suffering from chemical and nonchemical addictions, such as anxiety, impulsivity, childhood trauma, dependent traits, and occupational problems
- A quick-reference format-the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including alcoholism, nicotine dependence, and substance abuse, as well as those problems that do not involve psychoactive substances, such as problem gambling, eating disorders, and sexual addictions
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in Microsoft Word format-allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.