Networking authority Todd Lammle prepares you for CompTIA's Network+ certification
Bestselling author and top networking authority Todd Lammle covers the first major revision to the CompTIA Network+ exam since 2005 and thoroughly prepares you for certification in this exciting new edition. You'll get up to speed on essential topics such as network technologies, media and topologies, wireless networking, security, and much more—plus gain valuable insights from the author's decades of experience. Inside, you'll find:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Practical written labs to reinforce critical skills
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
Featured on the CD
SYBEX TEST ENGINE:
- Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapter review questions and bonus exams.
- Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm handheld.
- Also on CD, you'll find the entire book in searchable and printable PDF. Study anywhere, any time, and approach the exam with confidence.