Learn the ins and outs of Photoshop the fast and easy way!
Whether you're just learning Photoshop or want to take your skills up a notch, you've come to the right place. Photoshop expert Pete Bauer shows you how, using the latest features of Photoshop CS5. Whether you want to remove a background from a photo, adjust brightness, improve color, or fix flaws just for starters this book gives you the tools.
- Breeze through the basics if you're a beginner, check this section for details on how to get started, get around, and get comfortable
- Enhancements made easy learn about Levels and Curves, make color look natural, work with Camera Raw, create selections, and more
- Walk on the creative side learn how to build composite images and add layer styles to turn your photo into a work of art
- Make your images pop use Photoshop's tools to adjust the tonality and create sharper, more colorful images
- Power Photoshop unleash the capabilities of Photoshop's advanced features
Open the book and find:
- How to get images into Photoshop and keep them organized
- What you can do to take advantage of Camera Raw
- Tips for designing composite images by using layers and blending modes
- Techniques for curing red-eye, wrinkles, and more
- How to use vector paths and layer styles
- Steps for automating tasks by using the Adobe Bridge Tools menu
- Advice on what you need to know about HDR (High Dynamic Range) images