the most complete and up-to-date bilingual business dictionary availableover 80,000 entries
?Habla espa?ol?/ Do you speak Spanish?
?Habla ingles? / Do you speak English?
?Habla de negocios? / Do you speak business?
The business world has a language all its own. Accounting, finance, banking, real estate, insurance, and other business-related fields have specialized terminology. As more and more English-speaking professionals do business with Spanish-speaking professionals, and vice versa, the ability to speak "business" in both languages is essential.
This authoritative, comprehensive reference helps bridge the language gap for professionals conducting business in both Spanish and English with:
* More than 80,000 entriesbusiness terms currently used in each language
* Terms covering every area of international business: accounting, advertising, commerce, economics, e-commerce, finance, international trade, tax, securities, banking, real estate, management, insurance, and more
* A user-friendly format designed for quick reference
* Up-to-date information, including current e-commerce terms and common acronyms
* Word-for-word and phrase-for-phrase translations
This is a reference business professionals will rely on again and again because in today's global marketplace, companies can't afford to let language barriers be business barriers.