Understanding Biological Psychology is an accessible and distinctive new core textbook that helps students to appreciate the central role that biological processes play in psychology.
- gives conceptual clarity to a complex and often confusing field;
- innovative integration of theory and methods;
- covers a core area of the undergraduate syllabus;
- accessible, student-friendly text;
- synthesizes biological processes with mainstream psychological topics to make the subject both interesting and accessible;
- focuses on what biological psychology is for, rather than treating it as an end in itself;
- provides basic introductions to biological principles and applications;
- covers recent advances, such as neuroimaging and molecular genetics.
Upon publication, the textbook will be supported by an accompanying website containing a multiple choice testbank, weblinks, electronic versions of figures, and other additional resources. Visit www.blackwellpublishing.com/corr for more information.