This essential guide to studying geography has been updated to ensure it remains a valuable resource for all those on geography courses, as well as those considering studying the subject at university.
- Second edition of this popular and wide-ranging guide to studying geography.
- Includes contributions from many key geographers around the world.
- Provides answers to questions from before starting a degree course right through to further study and careers.
- Includes lots of practical tips for improving geographical study and research skills.
- Fully revised and updated to ensure it remains an invaluable resource for students.